The ceiling fan and Homie spent many special hours together.
As you can see, ceiling fan plays hard to get.
And Homie longs for ceiling fan.
Craves it... like CRACK.
In all seriousness, this craziness had been going on for about 20 minutes before I finally got out my camera to document.
Please excuse my snorting on the video.
I'm not proud of it.
Or my neurotic dog.
Thinking it may be time to call in Cesar, because this most definitely is not "balanced" behavior.







OMG. That is the best thing ever!!!! Don't ever put him in a room with 2 or 3 fans!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, way too cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious, I don't see how he does it, I got dizzy just watching. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI just showed Andrew because I was laughing, and he said "I have seen that video before"
ReplyDeletehaha
Oooooh my!! That is TOO funny :-D I'm sooo glad you got that on camera, what a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteHOW FUNNY!
ReplyDeleteOMG...that is so funny! I just love dogs. :)
ReplyDeletePlease stop by y blog tomorrow and enter my giveaway. I think you will like it a lot. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY! hahaha
ReplyDeleteI think I covered the bases!
Here, fb, email...I would text and call you if I had your phoen number ! :) haha