I was a very lucky girl for Christmas this year, and besides my onesie I got some awesome presents and I have some leftovers that I am going to REGIFT.
Now before you go leaving my giveaway already at the sight of that "R" word, I should say that unlike my extended family, I do not regift expired restaurant gift cards, Hello Kitty socks, or the like.
I promise, it's good!
This giveaway includes a $20ish gift card to H&M and a $25ish gift card to lululemon athletica.
With $20 at H&M you can practically buy a whole new wardrobe! And at lululemon you can find workout pants guaranteed to make your ass look fabulous, though to be fair with $25 you may be able to buy a scrunchie. Just saying.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
Since I feel a teensy weensy bit guilty about not specifically 'getting' anything for my giveaway, I'm also including something extra special.
It's Made in Seattle.
It's Made in Seattle by friends of ours... friends who are expecting their first baby TODAY!
It's our most favorite Shampoo and Conditioner.
It's Duffy's Brew Beer Shampoo and Conditioner!
From the Duffy's Brew website:
Duffy’s Brew Original Beer Shampoo and Conditioner use the nourishing benefits from Elysian Brewing Company’s Dragonstooth Stout to strengthen and revitalize your hair and scalp. The bitter Cascade & Centennial hops, roasted barley, and rich chocolate malt found in this beer provide a restorative coat of vitamin B, proteins, and minerals to each strand, adding volume and body to your hair.
But that doesn't matter. All you need to know is that Duffy's Brew is the best thing since sliced bread. It smells incredible and it does wonders for your hair. You will be in love. And you will be supporting some awesome people and a local Seattle brewery to boot!
So that's it. My first {giveaway} includes:
♥ $20 H&M giftcard
♥ $25 lululemon gift card
♥ Duffy's Brew Shampoo
♥ Duffy's Brew Conditioner
Here's how you can WIN:
- Follow my blog or let me know you're a follower and leave me a comment letting me know which of my Misters featured on the right sidebar is the cutest... there is no wrong answer :-)
- Follow me on Twitter (which I really never use for anything but giveaway entries) @Jenny_DB
- Follow Duffy's Brew on Twitter @DuffysBrew
- Tweet about this giveaway and tag @DuffysBrew and @Jenny_DB
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (5 entries)
- Put my giveaway button (above) in your sidebar... just right click and grab the image!
- Like Duffy's Brew on Facebook
That's 11 possible entries!
No need to leave a comment for each entry... Just let me know what you've done in your comment and I'll figure it out. I'm good like that.
You must enter by Monday, February 21, 11:59 PST.
One more thing... If you don't win, you can always find Duffy's Brew Shampoo and Conditioner on Amazon and use coupon code DUFFYS82 for a limited time insider discount!
You're welcome :-)











Seriously!! This is amazing DB! umm love and beyond obsessed with Lulu and could and would give H&M a shot hehe. Never have any luck there. Yay for your friends producing an incredible product that Har Har needs! Willy too ;) I am on my Droid now, so will post about and get my extra points lata alligator! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh, what a fabulous giveaway! LOVE re-gifting (Especially when Lululemon is involved! LOL).
ReplyDeleteOkay,
Of course I am a follower. I heart your blog!
I will post about the giveaway on my sidebar.
Thanks. The hair products sound fab. Fun, too!
Oh, and your dog misters are the cutest. Of course the people misters aren't that bad either. I just have a thing for dogs. Maybe it's because they don't piss on the toilet!
Well I already subscribe to your RSS feed... and I'm just gonna say... Bondi is the cutest Mister, purely by virtue of his inherent charm, but if it wasn't for the fabulous virtuosity of Bondi, Joe would be the cutest Mister;) And I will do all the stuff on facebook...
ReplyDeleteGeez, I don't have a blog, so I am out of the running. I guess I will just buy my own.
I've heard about that shampoo but have never used it! I'm going to follow you and Duffys on Twitter and of course you know I follow you here. WOOT!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment!! Your CF workout sounds intense!!!!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you via GFC! As for your cutest mister... I'm gonna have to pick Bondi. How can I resist a laid back pup sporting shades? ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I follow you and Duffy's Brew on Twitter. I also "liked" Duffy's Brew on Facebook and tweeted about your giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/normawatson/status/36438066365206529
clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com
fun fun fun!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and like Bondi and Homie equally -- how can I choose?! Eek!?!
I follow on twitter (just_add_walter)
I retweeted your msg on twitter!
I am in! Count me for one! I don't tweet yo.
ReplyDeleteI follow. duh. If i can remember my tweeter, or I mean twitter password I will tweet it! Ill let you know :) I want beer shampoo and conditioner!
ReplyDeleteOhhh this is an awesome giveaway!! And you know I'm a follower! So hard to choose between Bondi and Homie! Can I choose them both?! I do love the sunglasses on Bondi...
ReplyDeleteOOh fun!!! :) I totally cant choose a favorite mister... they're all fabulous! Just saying! :) Happy to be commenting and entering! I read in google reader at work, but I can't comment (they track our usage and it looks like I'm clicking things like a zillion times when I go comment..ugh). Hope you're well, girlie!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower and that is just cruel to make us choose between Homie & Bondi! :)
ReplyDeleteThe long awaited giveaway!!! I'm so excited. Okay, here goes:
ReplyDelete1. I'm a follower. Duh. I'm going to choose Homie, only because I know he is super jealous of Bondi for other reasons (which I will not mention here:) haha
2. I already follow you on Twitter.
3. I'm tweeting and tagging you both.
Wahoo...here's to beer in your hair!
Bondi will always be my favorite!!
ReplyDeleteI love H&M and Lululemon! I've regifted gift cards as well- to Cheesecake Factory and Chilis, but there's not any in Tacoma, so it would be a hassle to use them. I'm a follower and I think all your misters are cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway, Jenny!! Thanks :-D
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower of course. I follow you on Twitter. I just tweeted it. And I'll be linking up on my blog post tomorrow (do you want me to come back and let you know?) I wanna win :-D
I follow you, I follow on twitter, I tweeted it @Neelykins and I blogged about it http://www.chroniclesofneely.com/2011/02/freakin-fabulous-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteAlso liked Duffy's brew on facebook and I am following them on twitter!
What a great giveaway! I'm a new follower!:)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter @VAWife09
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about giveaway!! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! I love everything you are giving away - this is awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am following you and I like both your misters however I am partial to men and cats...so the human is in first on that one - LOL!!!!
annsterwolfe@comcast dot net
Am really excited to win this so I am following you on twitter now!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I love everything you are giving away - this is awesome!!!!
annsterwolfe@comcast dot net
BONDI! : )
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower! Thank you for letting me know about your giveaway!
Hey there! Lovin' your blog, so I now follow. Plus, you had me at beer shampoo! :o)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower, I like Duffy's brew on FB, I'm following you and I'm followint duffy's brew on twitter! 4 entries WAHOO
I'm a follower & Bondi is the bomb!!
ReplyDeleteJust went onto Twitter- followed you both and I THINK I tweeted the giveaway- you might want to check that :)
ReplyDeletei follow your blog
ReplyDeletei like mister bondi
i follow you on twitter
i just tweeted about this giveaway
i need that lululemon gift card!
I am a new follower and I posted on my sidebar in my blog. https://martimessnerfamily.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteAnd there is no way to decide which is cuter!! I just can't. :)
And I'm a twitter follower!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!!! and I am going to have to go with Bondi...because I love his sunglasses.
ReplyDeleteFollower! I like Hommie!
ReplyDeleteI "like" Duffy's Brew on Facebook and...
I blogged about this which you can see here
http://ramblinblonde.blogspot.com/2011/02/six-places.html
Enter me!!!
Homie* sorry for the mistake!
ReplyDeleteAlright you suckered me in. I'm following and I'm entering. Bondi is a cutie.
ReplyDeleteOh yay!! I love giveaways!! Count me in. I'm a follower...and my favorite Mister (and let me say it is a tough decision)...but I always fall for a guy in shades...so Bondi is the man:)
ReplyDeleteVery cute giveaway!!
ReplyDelete1. I follow your blog!
(I like Mister Bondi because he and Scout were Valentine's last year!)
2. I follow you on Twitter!
3. I follow @DuffysBrew on Twitter!
I follow your blog and I think Mr.Bondi its soooo cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun giveaway! We don't have an H&M anywhere near us but I hear they're getting a website soon so that's good. I follow your blog and follow you on Twitter. And I am fa sho checking out that shampoo and conditioner. It sounds fab!
ReplyDeleteI think Homie's the cutest! Or is it Bondi? Tough choice!
ReplyDeleteBondi! I'm already a follower, duhhh! ;)
ReplyDeleteFollowed you? I will mention as soon as I get done but will you see it if you don't follow me yet? Twitter is so fickle.
The only thing that fits me at Lulu are the scrunchies and I squeeze my girls into their tata tamer.... so perfect! ;)
I'm a follower! :) And I think you have 3 pretty cute misters!
ReplyDeletehow fun! i'm a follower!
ReplyDelete