I'm sleepy too!! Getting up this morning took a lot of extra effort. It could have something to do with the 6 Sons of Anarchy episodes we watched last night. Maybe, just maybe.
I'm a twenty-something girl living in Seattle with my amazing dog Bondi (and my other boy). A little more about me - I'm a total animal lover. I talk in my sleep, sometimes alot. I love funnies, and Tom Yum soup puts me in a good mood. I have too many scars to count, and that's fine by me.
I'm sleepy too!! Getting up this morning took a lot of extra effort. It could have something to do with the 6 Sons of Anarchy episodes we watched last night. Maybe, just maybe.
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!!!
ReplyDeletehaha - I feel the same way right now!
ReplyDeleteoooo so cute! sleepy pups make me want to cuddle with them!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Haha, so cute! Love the captions!
ReplyDeleteOmgosh, so cute!! Love the captions, too LOL
ReplyDeleteTheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com