9.16.2010

Want a FREE Bed? Live in New Jersey/New York?

We interrupt my regularly scheduled blogging to bring you this PSA.

(Who am I kidding? With my mom's big 50th coming up TOMORROW, my only semblance of a schedule right meow includes *stress* pull hair out* repeat* but I digress...)

Do you live near Closter New Jersey? That pretty much includes everyone in New York, right?

If so, do you - or does anyone you know - want a FREE Twin Size Modeno Bed from Costco?


All the bed info is here.

I know this is totally random, but my family's company makes this furniture. (I may have mentioned it before...) A customer purchased it and then changed her mind and now we either find someone who wants it (FREE!!!) or we have to pay to ship it back ($$$) so our loss is your gain. All you would have to do is pick up the bed (new and in its original packaging) in Closter, NJ.

I would ask all my DUKIES, since graduation was pretty much an exodus to New York city, but I'm pretty sure at 25+ we should all be sleeping in a little bigger beds now :-)

This bed is perfect for a little one, so ask around and let me know.

First one who wants it gets it!

6 comments:

  1. Awww man! If it was a queen...i am SOOOOO close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty bed!! HOpefully it finds a good home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will ask around! But, most people I know sleep in big beds and don't have kids old enough yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try Craig's list. Everyone posts things on that site an they go quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha! Now your e-mail from earlier makes sense. I was thinking MCW...bed...Jenny...logistical issues? What?

    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute bed! I wish I lived near New Jersey and needed a twin bed!

    I tagged you in the 8 questions game over on my blog!

    http://www.notwithoutheels.com/2010/09/fun-friday-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha say.. whatcha sayyy?