12.09.2009

more blog bling!!

MCW at Saving Best For Last just nominated me for this fun new Happy 101 Blog Award (aka more "Blog Bling").



For real, peeps, we gotta work on these Blog Award names. I suppose it's better than "Sugar Doll" but seriously.... That said, MCW is one of my most favorite bloggers, and so I'm gonna go with it :-)

Here is how it works:
*1*  List 10 things that make you happy.
*2*  Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

Here goes!!!

Tom Yum Soup

 
Kisses from this Boy...

Yup, our softball team name is "Smack My Pitch Up" :-)

and this Boy...


Fresh Powder

Mimosas


My Uggs

Daily footwear each October through April...

Finishing a Crossword Puzzle

Finding Money in a Coat Pocket

Scuba Diving


...and Christmas Music!
specifically, Mariah's "All I Want for Christmas" 


Now, 10 Bloggers who brighten my day.... Trying not to double-tag anyone here, but I apologize if it happens!

14 comments:

  1. Oh. I like how you had pics for each one. Much more exciting to look at! You Uggs look well loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got that song stuck in my head now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! I cracked up laughing at "smack my pitch up!" How clever is that?!!!! cute cute! posting my blog bling soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Like how you did it with pictures. WHen I Do mine tonight or tomorrow, I AM going to try and copy you...depending on how lazy I get.
    Smack my pitch up..LOL.
    I AM scared of snorkeling. I wish I was not afraid of fish. I know, I jump out of a plane, but I hate being under water with creatures!
    Loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps. Want to make up an award with A COOL NAME? LETS DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew a lot of these -- hah!! But I didn't know you obsess over wearing Uggs like me too!!! They are my daily attire too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girl! I am also Ugg-obsessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the blog bling! I love your 10 things that make you happy -- especially the pup, boy, and Mariah (I was rockin' out to her comin' home from work today!).

    P.S. I commented in response to your comment : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH YAY! This is cute!!! I definitely have to do this!! :) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, aren't you clever!!! I love the pics as well :) Excellent choices...I should have listed xmas music. It always brightens my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you babe!! I LOVE getting awards =)

    I love how you added pictures to every one of your 10 things. I wanna do that too!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhh thank for you that advice about that puppy! the condo is sorta ground floor, like you walk in the front door and have to go up 2 short stars to get to the main/only level. but thanks again, i guess it is better that we wait until the house comes! ...we have been together almost 2 years now, couldn't be happier! how about you and yours?!

    ...i am now following you as well ;) love the blog!
    have a good night girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mimosas and thai soup...That sounds like an awfully good lunch right now! Ah ha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute site! I like most of these things too, I just became a followr.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha say.. whatcha sayyy?