3.19.2010

i've been busy: part 1

it's so exhausting keepin y'all entertained with my funnies from san francisco... but i just don't have the energy for any funnies today, or i'm guilty of being #85 uncreative bitch.
(btw if you haven't seen this "types of bitches" list in full, check it out here. you won't be disappointed.)

anywho.. so i've been really busy these last couple months. most recently, we moved!! and haven't been so great about sharing my day to days and weekends. so today, i will do it.. well part of it anyway..

back in january (yes, I know... that long ago... for shame!) we took a trip to schweitzer and invited my family minus the sister along. (paybacks a bitch). sooo it was joe and i, my dog bondi, my folks and gabe, and their two dogs sophie and tanner. let's just say it was a packed little cabin.

here's joe with the 3 dogs. 

the skiing was incredible.

joe and gabe got into. i won't say who won :-)

we played scrabble and yahtzee.

my mom is the worst scrabble cheater ever. literally she was hiding tiles everywhere, sneaking peeks in the dictionary, etc. not cool!

 i still won though. i'm that good.

mister tanner loved the snow but his golden doodle coat just wasn't having it...

so he needed to be robed like a person, obviously.

hmmm i've got lots more pics and i'm still in january. moving on to february....

here's joe and i on valentine's day. we ate at sazerac. it was delicious.

we went for drinkys after...

here's a shot of my tights i was wearing. i think i'm a fan. thoughts?

a v-day kiss for good measure.

well that brings me up to feb 14. and now i'm off to crossfit to start the weekend... more on feb-march later!

8 comments:

  1. I am so sad I just left CF and we didn't cross paths! It was a good one, lots of running though - blah!

    Anyways, that Vday dress is fabulous on you DB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, all those pics are super cute!

    I LOVE the dog in the bathrobe.

    PS. I'm a scrabble queen too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures... and the robe on the puppy - well I am not even going to show my kids that because they will think that's what we'll be doing with our dog!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. The robe on the dog! So cute!
    I love that dress and the tights on you!
    I bought scrabble a while ago so Andrew and I could be smarter together...He made up way too many words and we spent more time looking words up in the dictionary...so that was a short lived hobby in our house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That list of bitches is amazing. Also I am scrabble obsessed and now it's turned into Words With Friends obsessed; because I can play constantly!!

    http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. first of all, you are a hottie. and you had to ask about the tights!? i need to feature you and your tights. lol. yeah, i am serious.

    also, dogs everywhere make me happy esp ones in human clothing.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tights. Love the dress. Smooch smooch. I want New Orleans stories. Hurry up please :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha say.. whatcha sayyy?