3.18.2010

rainbow parties??

So 13 year old brother comes home the other night and tells my mom all the cool kids are having "rainbow parties" and he's not invited.

How this kid is not "cool" I have no idea:


8th graders are like pirhannas, or termites, or some vicious grotesque cannibalistic animals... that's for certain. I can't believe some of the shit they post on FB.. but I'm getting off track. Back to "rainbow parties"

What are they? Oh, please... let me explain.

A rainbow party is when several "cool" girls where lipstick according to the colors of the rainbow: We're talking ROY-G-BIV lipstick. Then.. they give the appointed "cool" guy a rainbow on his PENIS!!!!

SERIOUSLY???

First of all, WTF??? What is wrong with children today? And yes, I consider 13 year old children.

Secondly, logistically speaking I'm stumped. We're talking a 13 year old boy here. How is his penis even large enough to accomodate the ROY-G-BIV rainbow??

Thirdly, THANK GOD my brother isn't a "cool" kid.

And when I have kids, I'll be certain to warn them of these rainbow parties.

Scratch that. If they're girls they'll be under lock-and-key. Save that girl on girl stuff for college, thank you very much.

And nobody looks good in green lipstick.

15 comments:

  1. I remembering hearing about this a few years ago... and thanks for scaring me about children for oh, another 3 more years?? ;-)Teenagers scare me!!! It was NOT like this when I was that age :-( Crazines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT???? OMG.OMG.OMG. I am soooooo scared of what is ahead of me. The dude will NOT be attending rainbow parties. That is so horrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that on the news a while ago!!!
    Gross.
    just thinking of kids your brother's age doing such stuff makes me sick. I had my firt kiss at age 14. Just a kiss though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I taught middle school for 5 years...the rainbow party is better then anal sex. Which they do/did a lot because they believed themselves to still be virgins after.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGaaaah! This is crazy. My 14yo brother came home telling his mom he saw a picture at school of "blue waffles." Don't google that at work! Really, I wouldn't google it if I were you at all, it's a vag so sick it's bruised blue and has blue discharge. WTF is up with junior high kids these days?!

    I'm not sure I kissed with tongue for real until I was 15. And I certainly did not come in contact with a particular part of the male body for quite some time after that! What is up with these kids?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the heck? This is just wrong, but at least he told you about it. Um when I was that age I was studying and just starting to have little boy crushes I didn't even know what anything was beyond kissing. Thanks for scaring me some, but I guess it's better to be prepared for the future kiddos sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is absolutely awful! And disgusting! At 13 I had crushes & may have kissed one boy but couldn't imagine doing anything more than that, much less what you just described!

    I'm glad your brother isn't a cool kid either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Gross... and why? And omg... I am just stunned. I don't know what to say. I mean - I know that kids are doing stupid shit these days but I seriously can't imagine. We were NOT doing that kind of business when we were 13 that's for sure :(
    SO SO SO glad that your brother isn't cool.... those idiots won't be once they have herpes spread all over their face either. And your brother? He will be freaking king of the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh this is just ewww. 13?!?!!? REALLY!?!? what is wrong with these poor little children these days!?!?!!

    your brother is SO cute!!! im so glad he's not "cool"... it will pay off later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgosh, i have never heard of rainbow parties. yikes!! i agree, glad ur bro is not a "cool" kid either:) where do these kids come up with this stuff?? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have heard about these...and it horrifies me. Even as a high-school teacher, where very little shocks me anymore. I'm just glad your baby bro isn't going near one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I don't even know what to say, but I'm cracking up and horrified at the same time! WOW... and here I am trying to jump off into parenthood - and this certainly seems scary! GEEZ! I'm not sure if I was just REALLY innocent in school or if the kids are just light-years ahead of where we were back then...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I just threw up a little it. In my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That makes my stomach churn. It's official, my kids are going to be raised like the Duggars. Except there will only be 3 of them...

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG...I've heard of these parties. A former middle school told me about them years ago. My mouth dropped to the ground. I was shocked. Those girls will be sorry one day when they are older. I just don't get teens nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha say.. whatcha sayyy?