It's my lil sissy's 25th birthday Friday and
Without me.
I don't know why she didn't want me to join her entourage in Vegas?? I mean, with my gambling prowess and peer pressure abilities combined with my affinity for strip clubs and tipsy VIP haggling skills, I'm a no brainer choice for the invite list.
But whatever, I'm going to San Fran this weekend anyway...
*Trying to convince myself that San Fran trumps Vegas. MEH.*
Still, I'm a good sister so I got the birthday girl a lil' sumpin sumpin today. You likey??
This card (so appropriate):
This scarf:
And some Bling (not to be confused with Blog Bling):
This bottom necklace I got at Macy's for $34.95 - 65% off of $100. Score!
I may or may not have left the $100 tag on. Boy will she be surprised when she tries to bring it back with the gift receipt!!! mwahahaha ;-)
Anyway, Happy Freakin' Birthday Sister.
I love you, and hope you











My brother no longer invites me to his birthday festivities either. It's a shame really, because I'm awesome and fun and I'd bring lotsa booze.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous... of Vegas, AND SF.
Have a safe (and fun!!) trip.
I LOOOVE leaving the $100 tag on. I am guilty of that myself when it comes to my brother and my SIL, since I always get them Polo and coach stuff, respectively. Always on sale. Not that they need to know that ;)
ReplyDeleteShe is in big trouble -- how dare her not invite you! I am loving that gorgeous scarf though, so where'd ya get it!
ReplyDeleteP.S. MY cal-is RIPPED ---- TORTURE!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice sister you are! I cant believe she did not invite you!! haha. NO VIP For her I guess!! I love Macy's...everything is always on sale...I find anyway!
ReplyDeleteBooo to your sister. At least you have alternative plans. Ha.
ReplyDeleteLove the scarf!!
ReplyDeleteI left you something on my blog today!
That birthday card is perfect!! I need it for TEN. Seriously. He is already getting greys and I'm not and I love it :)
ReplyDeleteWhat?! She didn't invite you? WHAT THE EFF???
ReplyDeleteHave fun in San Fran my love.. you'll have a great time... WITHOUT HER!
I bet she'll have a great time! And SF - fun! I would take that over Vegas any day!
ReplyDeleteNice presents! I totally would have done the same thing with the more expensive tag haha.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in SF!
I'd take you to Vegas in a heartbeat!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the card! I just got my hair done last night, but I was seriously suffering from Graydar before that!
hahahhahha Booo no Vages Trip!!! I'm sure you will still have fun in San Fran! Love love love the cards thats tooo funny :)
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog. LOVE those necklaces! So cute.
ReplyDelete~Jess
Thanks for your advice on backgrounds/headers. Yours are so cute! So, I will have to look into it... the only problem is that I don't have photoshop :( But, maybe I can at least find a cute background!
ReplyDelete~Jess
How dare she not invite you to LV! Hmmmph. Serves her right you left the $100 tag on haha! Hope you had fun in SF. I actually kind of love it there. XOXO
ReplyDeleteI am 26 and my sis just turned 30. I was so happy when she said she wanted to go bowling! I planned her party for her along with her roomate and it was fantastic. I was kind of hoping she wasn't going to want to go out of town somewhere but I think we ended up spending the same amount of money we would have spend otherwise, just on booze and not on hotel rooms and transportation. I'm sure your sis still loves you and even though she didn't want you with her. No seriously. I'm sure. =)
ReplyDelete