Hi lovelies!
It's been well over a month since I last graced you with my presence here.
Blogger: FAIL!
excuse #1: I'm a new mommy to this lovely pup who keeps me on my toes with his silly antics.
Joe's dad came in town for 10 days (excuse #2, and that alone deserves its own post!) and introduced him to the laser pointer... Yeah, thanks for that!
Lil' Homie will chase that damn thing for hours. (And here I thought only cats chased those things.) If you stop playing with him, he just stares at the floor and waits. It's a little disconcerting...
PS the photo in the bottom left corner above is (L to R) Sophie, Homie, Tanner and Bondi. Sophie and Tanner are my mom's pups. We decided we needed a picture of all the dogs after a couple "pomtinis" and I believe this was Take 14.
excuse #3: I have this whole JOB thing that's quite an inconvenience... plus I've been traveling for work. See!
Well... that's enough excuses. Now here are a few collages courtesy of Picnik from our Memorial Day Weekend camping trip (yes, I know that was a REALLY long time ago)...
...And a few fun events Joe and I have been to here in Seattle.
Well, that's all for now! I promise I'll be back with exciting adventures and funnies soon.
7.06.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Great photos, you and your partner and the hounds. Makes me miss my dads dog, who was a beautiful Alsatian. She used to bully me to scratch the part of her back she couldn't quite reach - why do dogs think rolling around in mud and dirty water makes them smell good?
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you have blessed us with your presence :)
ReplyDeleteHomie is adorable.
Did you all win a silver award??? If so CONGRATS!
We missed ya!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, my huge Dane-lab will chase a laser point till he runs a hole through the carpet and dents the wall. And then he's wigged out for hours after we turned it off, wondering where it went. It's hilarious, but also, fairly annoying:)
Glad you're back and THANKS for sharing your super cute puppy pics!
ReplyDeleteLove all the picture updates! :)
ReplyDeleteI wonder if I can figure out how to use that piknik thing you speak of... I'm kind of blog/tech retarded. :)
I love the picture of Joe and Homie fishing!! And, I love that black dress on you! :) I saw the up close pictures on FB!
ReplyDeleteNow, dont stay away too long this time. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWELCOME BAAAAAACCCCKKKK!
ReplyDeleteDo tell us you won't disappear again. Mkay?
Homie is presh. You guys look happy and healthy and such. So glad you are still alive, and glad to hear things are good.
Laser pointers are the devil. Louis turns into a special needs pup every time we break one out.
Little sweet love puppy...
ReplyDeleteI have puppy fever.
If you do nothing but post pics of the sweetness, I'll be happy.
But I really like the stories where you tell us about anorexic chicks in bathrooms.
Yeah, just don't go away. :)
It sounds like you've been busy! I like the picture updates. Looks like camping was fun.
ReplyDeletefreaking love your pups. LOVE! sweet little homie is too adorable. i think you had a pretty good excuse to be absent from blogworld for a bit ;)
ReplyDelete