...because my thought is whenever I hit "publish" on a Friday, approximately three people will read it, including my mom. I forgive you, though, if this gets the "Mark as Read" - just sayin...
Anywayyy, I am NOT a morning person. Especially when I find gray hairs. Like this morning. TWO.
Tweezers please!!!
Do you ever run into people in the morning who are all chipper and perky and just feel annoyed?? Well I do, pretty much anytime I encounter one of these so-called "morning peeople" until 11:30am or so...
For example, this morning - after finding said gray hairs - Bondi and I are headed to the car when Miss Apartment Manager (M.A.M) uber-excitedly intercepts us in the foyer. Seriously, she must have had about 12 cups of coffee with happy pills.
M.A.M.: OOoohh, it's KLONDIKE!!! His coat is soooooo gorgeous!!
Actually his name is Bondi. Whatever.
ME: Grumble.grumble.
M.A.M.: What do you feed him to make him so shiiiiiineeeyyy????
BTDub, at this point she is squealing. And ba-geezus, do you really want me to go into this??
ME: Dog food.
Actually, that's a lie. I just WANTED to say dog food. I actually mumbled a quick response and walked out the door mid-sentence calling "Have a nice day!" as an afterthought. **PHEW**
Anywayyy, it is Friday night and I am at home with Shiraz (yup, that's code for Yellow Tail :-) doing this while Mr. Joe is having "boy time". He just texted me to say he's coming home and I said 'Don't worry about it, I'm blogging' and you know what my silly Blackberry Bold on T-Mobile did?? It CHANGED "blogging" to "logging". The nerve!!!
Seriously? What decade are we in? Do people really use the gerund (oh, yes i did say gerund!) "logging" more than "blogging"? Why thank you, Blackberry, you're so much smarter than me!!!
*WTF* How is "blogging" not in the dictionary of a mobile phone in 2010? C'mon Blackberrry/T-Mobile. Get it together. Be professional.
PS: There are a shit-ton of other words the BB always changes on me while texting, but they're escaping me right meow. Must be el vino :-) Does this happen to you?
2.05.2010
does anyone read friday posts??
Labels:
annoying,
bondi,
gray hairs,
just sayin,
mark as read,
right meow,
rough morning,
seriously,
wtf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Yeah, I kinda feel that Friday blogs don't get read as much as other days... but I read this!!! :-) Not sure what I would have done if she called my dog Klondike, that is hilarious. Sorry about your gray hairs girl! Hope you have a great weekend :-)
ReplyDeleteI didn't really read this. I just skimmed it. Ha.
ReplyDeleteGrey hairs, it will be the wheelchair and the retirement home next - Perhaps you should eat some of Klondikes, (the hound doesn't even look like a klondike), food for that super shiny coat.
ReplyDeleteHa MY BB is constantly screwing me over. "any" turns into some randomly strange word, & actually the rest escape me too...but very annoying. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't even get me started on my BB...first all my contacts got deleted. Then the battery life started sucking all the time.
ReplyDeleteBTW...I would have read this on Friday but I wasn't by a computer all day. So here I am on Sunday reading it instead of watching the Superbowl haha
I find that when I publish something FRiday morning it gets read a lot. People slack on Fridays?
ReplyDeleteI did not touch my computer all weekend. Well, my computer is still getting fixed and I have Andrew's but I could not be bothered to even turn it on! BUT, as Soon as i opened my reader adn saw you all lit up, I came to read! I do not have time to read ANY other posts today, so feel special, ok?! :)
ew to grey hairs.
ew to MAM calling your dog the wrong name!
I hate the morning and I dont care for people who love it, Andrew included! ha. He wakes up so bright and shiny and I am SOOO NOT!
hahahah, definitely not logging?!
ReplyDeleteThis post made ma laugh especially...
ReplyDelete"approximately three people will read it, including my mom"
love it!
Duuuuude morning people annnoy me! haha! Pretty much everything annoys me before 10am. I'm like that McDonalds commercial with the man needing his coffee. :) And that blogging logging thing made me giggle alone in my office.. haha!
ReplyDeleteMy Friday posts are never a hot read either...haha!
ReplyDelete