Here are the rules:
- Open your 1st Photo Folder
- Scroll to the 10th photo
- Post the photo (no cheating) and the story behind it
- Tag 5 or more people
Here we have Miss Shelby and me in Whistler MLK Weekend 2008.
Aaah, Whistler... Whistler is like Mardi Gras with snow. Hmm, I could go for a Kokanee right meow. But I digress...
Shelby is a bff from highschool. AMAZING. Heart of Gold. More fun than coloring on Adderall.
Incidentally, it is Miss Shelby's 26th Birthday this weekend. As such, I'm feeling pretty confident that my weekend might be better than yours ;-)
Anywho, in this pic we are clearly having an amazing time. Not sure what we're doing, exactly, but if I had to guess we're at the Dubh Linn Gate, because it's the only place in Whistler that actually requires you to be 21 to come in.
Since MLK Weekend also = UW College weekend for 18 years olds with fake IDs that say they're 19, this Irish Bar is about the only place we can go if we don't wanna see this:
'Nuff said?
PS - know how I found this pic? I googled "short skirt uggs hot girls" - Google FAIL. But mental pic, if you will. They abound in Whistler MLK Weekend.
Tall Uggs + Short Skirts + Snow = Cold UW teenyboppers.
Now, I "tag" a few bloggy McBlogsters:
- Ashley at Kiwis and Cocktails
- DSS at Desperately Seeking Seersucker
- Lilly at Country Girl Takes on the City
- Cee at Curiosity
- Kelsey at The Seattle Smiths
See, wasn't that fun? Don't have hurt feelers if you didn't get tagged. You can








hahahaha. That is an awesome picture of you. I want to go to Whistler! Thanks for tagging me. I am scared to go look at my pics. I have them in files by year though...so may be ok.
ReplyDeleteThanks Bondi's girl....I have been contemplating starting my own blog site, but was a little fearfull.....but after a quick peruse of yours, I now have renewed faith in myself. You are my inspiration to start a blog\friendship site that counts!
ReplyDeleteRich....
Hmm, don't know how to take that, richspace. But You're Welcome?
ReplyDeleteGross. Who is richspace?
ReplyDeleteIf you do not have something nice to say...well you know the rest...I hope.
haha! I love the search term! Seriously what did we do before Google?!
ReplyDeleteMy 10th in my first folder is really boring. They are pictures I took of my bed. Ha.
ReplyDeleteYou don't know those girls in the picture do you???
Oh how funny! I love the look on your face, it is priceless!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics
ReplyDeletexoxo
SC
Okay, so I tried to pick the 10th pic of a folder, but I have so many .... so I can't decide which to post. I do mine by years as well.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!
Ooooo, you got a good one. Unadulterated fun, that picture.
ReplyDelete