(1) We met playing softball on our co-ed team "Smack My Pitch Up!" and, well.. the rest is kinda history. I could tell right away Joe was a good person because he was still fun and supportive even when
* team player, in more ways than one *
(2) He let me teach him how to wakeboard. This was arguably our first "date" (depending on what that even means now a'days....) and he was quite a sport! Didn't even act nervous about me driving the boat...
*spontaneous * fun *
(3) Speaking of driving the boat, he is much better at pulling me wakeboarding than anyone else that comes to mind, and he has skillz, meaning I totally trust he will not run me over and take off a limb. PLUS he looks sexy in a life jacket!! Not an easy feat....
* can handle 350 HP. GRRRrrr *
(4) He is not embarassed when I feel the urge to rock a side ponytail. Very important.
* appreciation of dorky *
(5) If I was lost in the wilderness, I would want Joe around. Not only for the obvious companionship reasons, but also he's quite handy with the whole fire-making, shelter-building, knife-wielding sort of stuff...
* can build a fire *
* resourceful *
(6) Love me, love my dog. And he loves Mr. Bondi.. so much that he would take him out in the middle of the night when there was a foot of snow on the ground when Bondi was sick. That may have been more love for me (and un-love for cranky morning Jenny who hasn't had enough sleep) but regardless.. this one is definitely on my list!
* excellent big spoon, with bondi and me *
(7) Joe is sweet and thoughtful. He likes it when I get "dressed up" and never forgets to tell me so... in orther words... he's a good at giving compliments!!! And PS- it's so easy to take that for granted unless you've been with someone who doesn't do that, and it REALLY sucks. Well, that is not a problem my amazing boyfriend has. SweetHeart. Oh, and I think we clean up well together :-)
* can "vegas" with me - muy importante *
* will wear a suit just so i don't feel over dressed *
Mmmmm.... now I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.
That is certainly not all.. but I also certainly need to get some work shit done. Like right meow...
Just thought I'd let y'all know how lucky I am :-)







.jpg)







I love Joe too. ha
ReplyDeleteAw that was super cute! You two are just adorable.
ReplyDeleteaww, that was so nice!!! You seem like you have a great guy there!
ReplyDelete:) Thanks sweetheart .
ReplyDeleteWell if Mr. Bondi approves...that's what truly counts!
ReplyDeleteAnd I adore the side ponytail!
XXOOXX
Awwww, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love watching Mr. Smith with our pups. It's just the cutest.
So cute!
ReplyDeletei read this post while waking up this am and loved it. loved it!!!
ReplyDeletei love you and Joe and you make one gorgeous couple together.
xo
Joes are the best :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like this one is clearly worth keeping...forever!
Awww - so sweet of you to write this!
ReplyDeleteLove that last picture of you two together. Picture = pure hotness!!
Sounds like you've got a good egg to me! And YOWZA...that last dress is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteDINNER DATE OH SO SOON!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You guys are perfect.
ReplyDeleteYou two are GORGEOUS! Just sooooo ya know! Seriously... I love this post. Probably because I am in LOVE with love!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day lady!
You are such a cute couple!! New to your blog and I will be back soon! :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is *Appreciation of Dorky* HA! Love it! :)
ReplyDeletethat's so wonderful to be so happy with someone. what a sweet post!!
ReplyDeletexoxo alison
What a great post!!!! Isn't love the greatest feeling :)) And you heard right, I took a wedding planning class this past semester! It was offered through the School of Hospitality. But it was only offered that semester and then they decided to not offer it anymore..so I was one of the lucky ones!
ReplyDeleteso cute and sweet!
ReplyDeleteAwww! I just came across this, and coincidentally I too posted a thing about my boy today :) Aren't we just both so lucky? <3
ReplyDelete