*** Thanks to DSS for emailing me this image.***
*** Really, thanks. It made me want to vomit my day. ***
My hair is so moist... my skin is so moist... I love being moist...
AAAAaaaahhh... EARPLUGS!!!
I HATE the word "moist". It makes the hair on the back of the neck stand up. I shudder even typing it!
Moist is to the English language as Nickelback is to Rock Music.
Like that analogy? No? OK...
Moist is to the English language as cats are to the animal kingdom.
Moist is to the English language as ice dancing is to the Olympics.
Moist is to the English language as Lilly Pulitzer is to fashion.
Hmm.. okay.. that last one doesn't really "work" so well.. but thought I'd throw it in there.
I would appreciate it if we could just remove this word from the Dictionary (along with queef and pimple.) And also, please fire the Marketing Director at Jergens. Immediately.
K? Thanks.







Agreed! Ick ick ick!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, you are too funny! YOU are NOT the only person who hates that word, moist. I dont get it! ha. One of my friends covers her ears when someone says it!
ReplyDeleteI dont like the word queef though. That word gives me shivers.
once again, you have me rolling. you are too funny. also, "puberty" is one word I hate, it makes me think of pubic hair...which makes me want to barf, as well as "UVULA" (the thing that hangs in the back of your throat) -- my husband currently has a viral infection, gross I know, and his "uvula" is all nasty right now...and he loves saying that word, he will try to think of any reason to say it, for example "i must have been snoring really bad last night because my uvula feels swollen" GROSS!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - you seriously crack me up.
ReplyDeleteFor your sake (and sanity) I agree... they should REMOVE that word from the commercial! lol... Thanks for the laugh!
Can you PLEASE ask them to remove the C yoU Next Tuesday word too??? I HATE that four letter word ;-)
ReplyDeleteI really hate that word too!! Alonog with a few others! Did you ever get your package?
ReplyDeletemoist.
ReplyDeletexo
i HATE this word too!! OMG HATE IT! i hope i never ever everrrrrr see this commercial hahaha just ewww!
ReplyDelete