JOE: That's great honey!At this point, I was a little surprised, as I didn't expect him to actually be interested. But hey, I thought it was a nice gesture, even if he was faking it! :)
ME: You wanna see what I've written?
JOE: Of course.
Anyway, so I pulled up my first two stories on his Blackberry and he scrolled through them for a few minutes. Then he turned to me with a puppy dog look...
JOE: Why am I not even MENTIONED in this once??? You have a whole post dedicated to BONDI!So I delay the start of our NetFlix (best. investment. ever.) while I fiddle around on my Blackberry and add "sweet boyfriend" to my post. This takes almost 15 minutes because my BB has liquid damage and the "B" and "." keys are sticking. I consider substituting "love-slave" (no B in that!) for "boyfriend" but decide against this - do not think Joe would approve. Joe is getting noticably agitated, so I remind him that he's the one that "wanted" to be in my blog.
ME: Baby, Bondi has TWO YEARS on you. He's my first man.
JOE: Wow, Jenny.
ME: OK, okayy I'll fix it.
Well now, Mr. Joe, you have your own post, all to yourself!! And here's a picture for good measure:
OKayyyy, so that's not such a great picture of you, but it's dang cute of Bondi!!!
But seriously, my boyfriend Joe is wonderful and I feel very lucky to have him in my life. He takes super good care of Bondi and me. Here's a couple better pics of the two of us in Cozumel last year, sans Bondi:

That's all for now. Yayy for *almost* Friday!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Whatcha say.. whatcha sayyy?