
'I wish' I had one particular talent...
to be effortlessly witty.
Well, there are a lot of talents, actually, that I could wish for, but I think this is a good one. Not only would I get to enjoy making lots of funnies, but other people would have the distinct pleasure of being entertained by me! It's a WIN-WIN ;)
Seriously... I always love being around people who are hilarious without even trying. A few of my friends come immediately to mind as the epitome of "effortlessly witty" - my college roommate Lucy, my post-college roommate Jamie, and my buddy JJay.
The thing about this talent, I think, is that it has to be subtle and smart. Not obnoxious. Not TRYING too hard. Otherwise these "entertainers" just come across as have-to-be-the-center-of-attention obnoxious wannabes.
Anyway, I guess I'll just have to settle for occasionally funny and often sacrcastic.
To participate in Wishful Wednesday, head over to The Seattle Smith's and join in the fun!







DB --- you are SOOO funny!!! This is one of the things I LOVE about you!!! And the new blog is looking fantastic ... just added your link to MckLinky and to my blog roll! Yayers!
ReplyDeleteNevermind you added it ;)
ReplyDelete