This is from my crackberry (first time!) so it's gonna be short, cause I'm too lazy to go to my computer. Sad, I know.
I just have to say... Ohh Grey's Anatomy, where have you gone??
After a lovely evening of ice skiing, I came home to find neither Grey's nor Private Practice was in 'My DVR' ... What gives? Did the folks at ABC just decide to take the whole freakin' winter off?? Is the cast pregnant, incapacitated, getting plastic surgery, hungover, all of the above???
Or worse, did my trusty DVR malfunction and after weeks, no months, of anticipation.. I MISSED it??
Please bloggies, say it ain't so!
I can't take these 'games' .. Given this total lack of trust, communication, and dependability.. I think we might have to break up. Just sayin'...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Worry no longer - Grey's is back next week. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope they will be back next week - I'll be stalking my DVR!
ReplyDeleteI stopped watching Grey's after the 2nd season. Got to weird...
ReplyDeleteJan 14th Grey's will be back!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh no, polka dots AND puppies?! I may need to move in! <3
ReplyDeleteI have never missed Grey's Anatomy as I did this winter! I don't know why they take these breaks before starting a new season..
ReplyDeleteI'm counting down days till it airs again!
xx
ah! i miss greys so much!
ReplyDeleteI was asking myself the same thing about The Office today. I think the shows start coming back next week. At least I hope so! I need my t.v.!! Hehe.
ReplyDeleteWhew! ...'Cause mine didn't record, either!
ReplyDeleteHEAR THIS NOW ABC NBC CW FOX ETC ET. ALL.
ReplyDeleteIF YOU F WITH MY LIFE FOR ONE MORE PRIME TIME EVENING I WILL CASTRATE YOU. I AM NOT PLAYING AROUND.
I am so anxious for Private Practice -- I like it WAY better than Grey's now!
ReplyDeleteMy mate from work is obsessed with Grey's Anatomy, or should I say, with Katherine Heigl.
ReplyDeleteI've never watched it - is it too late to start now?
http://search-for-the-perfect10.blogspot.com
GREY'S ANATOMY IS BACK THIS WEEK!
ReplyDeletewooohoooo! Can you tell I am excited?!
Tonight I am going to be one of those losers that watches the Bachelor and my butt will be planted right HERE to watch Grey's on Thursday! woohoo :)