... the whole beauty in *not washing* everything after wearing it just once (besides the obvious benefit of having much less laundry) is that it's actually a sort of an excercise in self-image therapy.
What I mean is, if I washed my jeans every time I wore them, I would constantly feel like I was gaining weight. Every day I would have to go through the whole Jeans Aerobics process of *bend and squat* stand* lunge left* lunge right* repeat.. and on really bad days (I always blame the dryer) insert *lay down * lean back *button *sit-up and hope zipper doesn't break prior to the whole *bend and squat* stand* routine.
Whereas... and here's the lovely part... if I wear my jeans
I mean, every day is just like "Woww.. I feel GRRrreat, my jeans fit sooo well!!! Must be all that CrossFit..."
Just sayin...








I don't think I have washed one pair of my jeans since I bought them. Scared. haha
ReplyDeleteha.ha. I have actually ripped a pair of jeans in that squatting and "stretching" part.
ReplyDeleteOops. Oh, and I ripped another pair when I sat down (again I blame the dryer) I was at my BIL's house with Andrew before I was married to Andrew and his brother gave me a pair of wind pants to wear the rest of the time becuase my whole pants were gone.
So, basically, what I am saying is that I agree. I dont wash bras either- they need handwashing and ugh. too hard.
totally with you, where my skinny jens are concerned! (not skinny ankles, but when i'm skinny i can actually fit into them)
ReplyDeletefunny thing, i lost a bit of weight and my other jeans (who are used to being washed every...errr....4th wear?) now show my thong and sometimes my "plumbers mark" if you will after one wear. egads! i didn't realize it until i was at the grocery and some guy said "nice thong". baahhh! embarrassing!!!
I loooooooove several day broken in jeans. So comfy!
ReplyDeleteYou are getting so skinny on us!!! After a couple months of CF, it just falls off right?!?!
ReplyDeleteI haven't washed my jeans in 3 weeks. Is that gross?
ReplyDeleteOh and that jumping girl can suck it with her ripped arms.
I'm the same way! I have to stretch my jeans out a bit. I have a pair of AG's that I'm dying to wear again since they're so soft & super comfy - but I have a few more lbs to get off.
ReplyDeleteOnce I do though, I'll wear them for a month straight!!