Wow...that is terrible! I have to admit...I have been known to get sucked in to Toddlers & Tiaras, and "work it Tootie" has become a part of my daily verbage.
I'm a twenty-something girl living in Seattle with my amazing dog Bondi (and my other boy). A little more about me - I'm a total animal lover. I talk in my sleep, sometimes alot. I love funnies, and Tom Yum soup puts me in a good mood. I have too many scars to count, and that's fine by me.
pretty sad when they look older than me!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOVE that blog! It is SUCH a boredom killer :-) That picture is a TOTAL fail. Those girls SCARE ME!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is so so sad.
ReplyDeleteI know it is sad...is that for real though? or a joke?
ReplyDeleteCreepy pageant kids! One of the freaky-est things on the planet. Do you ever watch Toddlers and Tiaras? It starts again tonight.
ReplyDeleteThat picture is very creepy!!
ReplyDeleteI must make my way over there now to see these pictures!
ahhh i bet this is from that show!!!!! toddlers and tiaras! what crazy parents... so sad :(
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine letting your kids wear that much make-up??? Why would you want them to look sexy?
ReplyDeleteHa ha oh boy...I am headed over there now in need of some humor.
ReplyDeleteI just saw someone post this on FB saying "strippers in training", hahah. I cannot believe their parents.
ReplyDeleteWow...that is terrible! I have to admit...I have been known to get sucked in to Toddlers & Tiaras, and "work it Tootie" has become a part of my daily verbage.
ReplyDeleteBut still..that's terrible :(
HAHAH isn't FAIL BLOG The best!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I just found this site a couple of weeks ago and I am obsessed! That picture is a total FAIL!
ReplyDelete