1.17.2010

in case you had any doubts...

DISCLAIMER: This post probably won't be interesting to anyone except me... just sayin'

I'm obsessed with my dog Bondi. He comes to work with me, and he sit's like a little man in the front seat of my car just about every where I go, he is my perfect little spoon in the evenings, and when it comes to social events, if I can take him, he's coming!! And you never know unless you ask...

Speaking of, did you know you can bring your dog into any Nordstom or Macy's??? It's kinda inconvenient if you're trying lots of stuff on.. especially because Bondi has this bad habit of sticking his nose into other people's changing room stalls.. I imagine that could be somewhat alarming to the unsuspecting nakey person! But for the most part, we just make lots of friends, and sometimes convert dog-scared people to Bondi fans.. that's my favorite!!

Anywayyy... In case you had any doubts that I'm a crazy dog lady "dog person" let me just say... it's true. And I can prove it. Here is a sampling of January from my camera:


Bondi with his beloved bear.


Bondi with Mr. Giraffe and mommy.


Bondi snuggling with *lucky me*


Joe and Bondi... on a walk along Elliott Bay.


New Year's kiss. Had to throw it in there :-)
No, Bondi was not with us, but he did join us later!


Can you tell he's not a fan of his new sweater?
Found it at Value Village for $3.95 (so random) - score!


Chillin' on his dog bed, by Epoch Design


New Years - Bondi and I playing Up the River, Down the River.
Bondi was concentrating cause he hates to drink beer.


My sexy boys, chillin' on New Years Day.
Love.LOVE this pic of Joe :-)


More Up the River, Down the River and Catch Phrase..
at my new favorite bar: Twilight Exit


Cheap drinks, tater tots, pin ball, a photo booth, and *dog-friendly*
Doesn't get much better than that!


Gangsta dress up.
Bondi is such a tolerant little spoon :-)


Love this guy.


Joe and I - clearly enamored with Bondi...
at my new 2nd favorite *dog-friendly* bar: Summit Public House


Bondi's eyes match my shirt!


We like other dogs too. Meet Cooper! ..and Teia... :-)


Precious. Just sayin...


And this is Tanner, the newest addition to the family.
Our girl Sophie is in the background...
...and this crazy-dog lady is my mom.
I don't know where I get it from! :-)

9 comments:

  1. How lucky you are that you can take Bondi to work. I work at home so my dogs are with me too. Nikki (German Shepherd) lays in the room guarding me and Ginger (lab mix) lays outside the door guarding the entrance (at least that's how I interpret it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is why I love you. Seriously. Who takes their dog in a bar ...... only Bondi :) AND he is one cool, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly brilliant and lovely. :)) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is concentrating because he does not like to drink beer! haha.
    He is just so precious and I love how you can bring him everywhere. If my dog takes after me, she would probably try to drink my beer or wine. Actually she has tried to drink my wine before. AND, I did not know you could bring dogs to Nordys and Macys. I am going to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bondi is so cute! I am so jealous you can take him to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you take him to bars. I am not a little fan of barking little dogs. But, I love big dogs and would love to see one at abar...

    ReplyDelete
  7. First...seriously I can take the pup into Macy's? Of course, Smalltown, VA doesn't have a Nordstrom...so whatevs.

    Second...dog friendly bars?!?!? How does one go about finding these? Just call up and ask? Or, do they promote that?

    Finally....the baby goldendoodle (is that right) is precious! Can't wait to post the pics & vid of Louis playing w/his friends! Didn't so much go as planned :-o

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! LOL the picture of your pup with the glasses on ...SO FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love our dog friendly places! We even have a Dog Bar here. You can bring your dog & it is fenced so you can let them off the leash. They have water bowls & treats for the pups too.

    Hayden loves it there.
    And on her NEW BED!! I need to put some pictures up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha say.. whatcha sayyy?