Anyway, without further ado.... in chronological order, dating back to before Thanksgiving!!!
Weekly Wednesday Trivia... we have yet to win, but damn... we have a good time!
Thanksgiving at my folks house. Joe and my orphaned friend Zach came, and my mom cooked for 21 people!!!!
Pre-Thanksgiving chaos (aka when the rest of the fam showed up)
Joe and I enjoying some red wine...
My aunt Terry (left) and my mom (right) shared the chef duties...
You know they say about too many cooks in the kitchen!!!
My amazing grandparents Leo and Marge.
I know it's weird, but that's what we've always called them.
... Not grandpa, grandma, or anything like that...
Just sister Kenzie drinkin some white wine in the sink.
Totally normal at our house :-)
After the extended family leaves...
Thanksgiving turns into Karaoke Jam Fest 2000.
Thanksgiving turns into Karaoke Jam Fest 2000.
Here's Joe and Zach looking for songs/singing along.
Thanksgiving Weekend... it's Off to Idaho!!! Joe's folks live in Couer d'Alene, Idaho so we drive out there often for some pretty wonderful weekends.
Joe's folks and us at a local bar for a "night cap" as it's called.
Bondi and me in the cabin of Joe's folks' fishing boat.
Yes, Bondi comes with us!!
We went on a cruise on the lake.
Here's some of the Christmas lights we saw..
..my camera doesn't do them justice!!
Here's our Mail Boss display in "Pallet Alley"
BTW Kansas City is cold and windy. BRRrrr!!!
My Birthday Party at the Tulalip Casino!!! ...or as Joe calls it, "Vegas's home-schooled half-sister that's living with creepy uncle in the woods of North Seattle." We rented out two totally posh (shocking- I know!) rooms at the Tulalip Resort, stocked them with adult beverages, invited some close friends, and had a grand ol' time!!!! BTW they have an amazing pool that we definitely took advantage of... and although there are no pics to prove it (no cameras at the tables- duh!) we definitely gambled our little booties off!!! I won't say how much I did or did not win...
Jen and I... a little pre-game action in the hotel room.
Stay classy!! Oh yes, we will :-)
...and thanks to Joe for being so resourceful with this...
Apples to Apples. 'nuff said.
We had a pool party, oh yes we did!
We also had a hot-tub party.
Lil' awkward thanks to all the irresponsible parents lil' kids
overhearing and witnessing inappropriate stuff...
...and probably peeing too!!! Anywayyy...
Sister Kenzie tells Joe she loves him (for me)
over poolside Apples to Apples :-)
over poolside Apples to Apples :-)
Late (like 4PM!!!) Checkout = AWESOME!
Yes.. I am wearing BOXERS with cards and dice on them.
Nobody even gave me a second look :-)
Anyway... this pretty much brings y'all up to this weekend... which I will try to post about before Christmas!!

























Wow, you have been BUSY! I've never been to Idaho...hm!
ReplyDeleteI love the pregamming pictures : )
Pre-gaming is the best! I love that pic of you and Bondi...
ReplyDeleteAww Love the blog! Thanks for stopping by my page! I LOVE the quote you left ~fabulous~!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Crazy times are the best!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of you & Bondi is the best. Love the last picture with the boxers!!
talk about being busyyyyyyyy... i love that you are wearing boxers, uggs and that HAT!!! i want!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pool party pictures crack me up -- did it overflow -- hah! I owe you a drink or two asap!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping in on my blog!!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are great... :)
Love that you guys had a pool and hot tub party!
ReplyDeleteWhite wine in the sink...love it! You must have one fun fam!
ReplyDeleteWow you were busy! And LOVE the sink photo! haha! These pics are awesome! Ya'll look like you have so much fun! I want to come play! haha! :)
ReplyDeleteALl of that looks SOOOO fuN!!
ReplyDeleteI would have celebrated it right up with you at Vegas's home schooled half sister!! LOL!
We used the hotel bathroom sink to keep beverages cold this weekend.
Wowser one busy girl! Looks like lots of fun family & friends time! P.S thanks for the email tip, that helped a lot.
ReplyDeleteBoy bloggers:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.throwingquarters.com/
steven-
http://steven-litchford.blogspot.com/
ed-
http://edsfunnypages.blogspot.com/
my uncle-
http://www.csdaley.com/
Relationship blog that boys sometimes blog on:
http://realworldvenusmars.blogspot.com/
@Meagan - Thanks for the links!!! Umm, you still gotta fix that no-reply email thing:)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! I have totally used the hotel sink as an ice bucket too. Mine was in Nigara Falls...also filled with weird casinos. It was so cold we actually spent a lot of time drinking under the covers of our hotel beds.
ReplyDeleteLOL I love your pictures. You know how to have fun. My kind of girl!
ReplyDeleteIm jealous of this fun looking party!!
ReplyDeletep.s. I left you an award on my blog.