I had a Christmas tree in college once too... My friends and I picked out a "Charlie Brown" tree.
Joe and I don't have a Christmas tree this year. It's not that I haven't asked nicely.... I have. It just hasn't happened. Currently, all of our presents have taken over Bondi's dog purple dog bed, next to his big ol' basket of dog toys and the purple stockings hanging from our faux-fireplace. It is what it is.
Anyway, I'm kind of sad about the whole.. no Christmas tree thing. But when I saw this "Holiday Lighting Win" in my Fail Blog RSS Feed, it made me smile. Sooo I'm sharing with y'all!
There are some copy cat (or who knows, maybe the originals?) Holiday Light
Anyway.... HaPpY HoLiDaYs!!! :-)














Tell Joe to cut your down a freakin tree! Jeeze...
ReplyDeleteAnd I tagged you on my blog.
oh my gosh this is hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteha. Well, Ya, you can get a little bush or something. HOW hard is that??
ReplyDeleteANdrew told my friend that we WOULD not have a xmas tree if it was not for me. He said he thinks those kinds of things are for when we have kids. BLAH.
BUT, now that it is up, HE LOVES IT.
SO tell Joe he will love it too.
I love the Charlie Brown special!
ReplyDeleteCan you tell me where you got Bodi's bed? We MUST get one for Hayden to keep her off of our new furniture. Either that or she's going to start getting crated again. *sigh*
I love that Ditto photo! That's exactly how I feel!
ReplyDeleteLove your old Christmas tree stories, haha :-) And seriously, did your tree just disappear one day??
ReplyDeleteJust go to Target and get a fake one. We didn't get on last year but this year I insisted and it's nice having it. We got a good deal on one and it is 6 feet but not too wide...works well in an apartment.
ReplyDeleteI alllllways have a charlie brown tree! eek!
ReplyDeletehaha... love your former Christmas tree stuff! Mine stays out a LOT longer than it should too. And it's tiny. Like 2.5 feet tiny.. haha.. Whatever. Oh how I'd love a big tree..but such is not the case for my little apartment. Honestly, I dont know why I havent put a big tree in here.. And I dont think it matters about the tree...it's the holiday spirit that matters!! :) That was lame, but it was true. *affirmative nod* Love the Christmas light photos!
ReplyDeleteAnd assuming that means Bondi doesnt sleep on his bed.. haha.. Gracie's has become a storage for her toys instead of an actual place to sleep for her. *shrug* whatever.
You deserve a tree lady! Go get yourself a wee one if the boy toy won't help!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, your whatcha say...whatcha sayyyy gets me everytime. LOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteGet a tree babe!
Awww...I just posted about the sad state of tree affairs at my house :( I don't have a tree either. However, tonight I am putting up a fake one that I found in the basement and calling it a day. TEN is not on my happy list at the moment. Grrrrrr....
ReplyDeleteThat "ditto" house is funny!
ReplyDeletelove the DITTO lights & your busch can xmas tree! great excuse to throw a few back!
ReplyDelete