I'm procrastinating.
This post... this is procrastinating. I'm delaying the inevitable BIG.BAD. Google Reader that is going to be OVERFLOWING with all of your posts!!!! I haven't read in almost a week... I have just been slammed!!!
Currently, I am in Kansas City, Missouri for work, sitting in the hotel bar sipping on an Orange Vodka Press (that's soda with a splash of sprite - quite delicious!) and about to begin the OMINOUS TASK of perusing a week of your blog posts.
Don't get me wrong. I love reading all of your posts. But when I have been sooo bad for sooo long... UGGGH!!! Looks like it's gonna be a late night :-)
And once I have a chance to take a breath, I will tell you all about my amazing Thanksgiving with family and friends, this past weekend visiting Joe's family in Coeur d'Alene, and the crazy lady I sat next to on my plane flight to Kansas City!!
But for now... it's off to the DOOM that is Google Reader!!!!
12.01.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I had to come and visit bc your post title made me laugh. And you are in Seattle (my hometown). This post made me crack up bc I know how it is. I unplugged over Turkey Day bc we had so many people in town. Catching up now...its a labor of love.
ReplyDeleteYour lucky I didn't de-follow you. Ha. Have fun in KC...sounds like a blast!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're back! People on planes are either highly entertaining or extremely annoying. Usually no middle ground.
ReplyDeleteI had a ton of stuff in my reader & I skimmed through most of it. When I got to stuff that was a week or so old, I'll admit, I marked all that as "Read".
*blushes*
Nice blog. I have a political blog you might like.
ReplyDeleteEveryone gets busy, don't stress about reading everyone's blogs : ) Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHi lovely friend, miss ya like crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope getting caught up wasn't too much of a chore. : ) That cocktail sounds delish!
ReplyDeleteDUDE! TODAY IS YOUR BIRFDAY! Did I miss a post? OMG! I suck.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLIN!
Oops,. I read this yesterday and forgot to comment. Or maybe I was reading when my fake virus attacked! :) Wait, did i miss your Birthday?? I see you caught up on my boring posts!! THANKS!! NOW waiting for you to get some time to write one! :) but no pressure. none at all!
ReplyDeleteKeeping up with a ton of blogs can be a daunting daily task.
ReplyDeleteYou sound like me with your lead foot! I have landed myself 3 warnings for speeding...in 4 weeks! I knew my luck was running thin, so I've resorted to my cruise control faithfully. Husband was NOT happy to find those yellow tickets in my glove compartment...all 3 of them.
Glad you finally got some dinner sans an annoying hostess! Happy birthday!
@Nicole (since you have a no-reply email address!!) Its soooo hard to drive the speed limit!!! And with cruise control I always feel like its no safe b/c its as though your foot stops paying attention ya know?? If I had to accelerate or brake all the sudden I'm sure my reaction time would be so much longer!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha...i am doing EXACTLY the same thing now. i love every post, but get so stressed when i'm behind! AND...can't skip a single one, because gosh forbid I miss something :-o
ReplyDelete