Just wondering, are their any boy bloggers out there?? Not that I don't love all you girls!!! I do :-) Just sayin, there most be some boys out there with blogs.. and if so I'd be real curious to see what kinda stuff they say.
So umm... if any of yall females follow any males... drop me some blog love (a link) in my comments, cause I'd love to go check those boys out... mwahaha!!!!!
12.11.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I follow several boys Ed is hilarious and Steven can't seem to get over this married lady and The Rest is Still Unwritten is written by a pretty good looking straight single guy. Check them all out!
ReplyDeleteI'm a boy, but I am an OLD guy and I don't think I am what you are looking for.
ReplyDeleteMy guy friend in real life started a blog, and I liked it...and he wrote one post and never went back. grr.
ReplyDeleteHe is funny in real life so I wis he would ger writing. I will let you know if he returns!
Aaaahhh...excellent question! I used to follow "Dating Without Pants", but he stopped blogging months ago :( Thanks Meagan, I'm going to check these guys out!
ReplyDeleteI havn't found any boys. I like reading Single Guy Tuesdays on Martinis or Diaper Genies? tho.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog - love it :)
ReplyDelete