12.29.2009

I must be a good girl...

... because Santa spoiled me this year.

Seriously, Joe and my family (and even my secret santa) went wayyy overboard and spoiled.me.rotten. except really, I'm a sweetheart. So it's okay :-) But umm, just some of my loot:

AND... in case you missed it, we're going to Whistler on Thursday!! Sooo excited :-) And clearly Mister Joe is excited too, because he is waxing our skis right now. Oh yeahhhhh!!!

9 comments:

  1. woohooo! a weekend in SF! ;) FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh how I would love to go skiing right now! I haven't been in ages and I loooove to ski. Have FUN! Oh, and I love white teeth, what a great present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally jealous of your Whistler trip! Have fun and be safe. Looks like you got a lot of great gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love San Francisco! That would most definitely be an AWESOME gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! I am so ready for a trip back to SF! You must post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DB -- well done and well deserved!!

    The Dior glasses = gorgeous
    The NF Jacket = practical
    The Canon = woohooo
    Weekend to SF = AMAZING!! From Joe??
    New Boots = did you leave your other ones at CF?

    ReplyDelete
  7. weekend in san fran! I am so jealous! That is where my parents met and I have always wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank god you got new Uggs. Ha.
    Have a great time this weekend!

    And I have the same camera and LOVE it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did get spoiled! GOOD, you deserve it!
    Enjoy Whistler!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha say.. whatcha sayyy?