12.30.2009

omg new ski boots please?


'I wish' .... 
Santa would have remembered
New Ski Boots were on my list!


Well actually, I didn't tell any of my Santas this really... but I think it should be obvious by the fact that my feet bleed every time I go skiing. Seriously.

However, in all fairness no one can really pick out ski boots for someone else. Heck, I don't even think I can pick them out for myself!

They really should have trial periods for ski boots.. not just, like, put your foot in and walk around the store. A full day of skiing trial, I think, is mandatory to determine if a boot is gonna work or not. Just sayin'

In all seriousness, though, Santa didn't miss anything this year... I was quite spoiled.




To get in on the Wishful Wednesday fun, go check out Miss Kelsey's blog. You won't regret it :-)

6 comments:

  1. Haha cute. I love the old woman in the shoe comic that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The face that your feet bleed, yes I feel bad for you. The fact that you're going to Whistler tomorrow without me, I don't feel bad. haha!

    So nice running into you tonight. Sorry I bailed and went to earlier CF. I thought for sure you would do 6:30!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all of my new ski gear at one of the end of the season sales, they always have great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, love your dog already, and love Seattle ha ha

    Anyhow, Happy New Year. I am a new follower. Come on by to my bloggy blog and follow back if you would like. It is nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I should get new boots too, but eh. I have my first ski race of the season next Sat. and I have not been on snow YET! AND WILL NOT have time before then. oops

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha say.. whatcha sayyy?