Sorry. I'm incredbly annoyed and upset and possibly tipsy right now... and you know what??? It's not even Wendesday anymore. So here's my effing WISHFUL WEDESNEDAY *("WISHFUL" looks wrong?? did I spell it right?? or is it just one of those words that looks wrong sometimes?)
anyway... ugggh. here it is.
Best holiday I can remember, besides the obvious that Kelsey already did, is Thanksgiving in Cabo. It was my mom and dad and my sis and my lil bro and I.
My sis and I are older and only 15 months apart. My lil' bro is only 13 now, and everyone always asks us if he was a mistake. The funny thing is me and my sister were apparenly both 'mistakes'... however; I distinctly remember my mom giving her IUD to my dad in a ring box about, umm... 14 years back or so. My dad wanted a boy. My mom was 36. She gave him her IUD for X-MAS.
So he was the only planned one. Anywayyy... back to Cabo Thanksgiving. No more words. Here's some pics:
We found a Christmas tree in our hotel.
My dad and my lil bro.
They made my sis and I take
walkie-talkies out cuz its MEXICO...
My lil bro and mi mama!
Our whole family, pre-Thanksgiving dinner.
Gbae is anti-sressing up :-)
Gbae is anti-sressing up :-)
Oh 12-year olds hehe
On the van ride ride to dinner!
In a golf cart. The whole fam!!
Kenzie introduce me to the BEST.BOOK.EVER.
Why Men Marry Bitches.
They have Corn Pops in Mexico :-)
Looks like CHRISTMAS!!!
Apparently I'm not happy.
It was cold.
It's a teepee.
Thanksgiving theme?
Thanksgiving theme?



















GREAT pictures! Looks like you have such a fab family :-)
ReplyDeleteYou guys looks so cute...
ReplyDeleteYOUR family is sooo beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the tipsy writing. I hope today is a better day.
We used to go away for THanksgiving as a family. It is a great time to take vacations!
These pics are awesome!!!! funny story about the IUD. LOL.
ReplyDeleteHow much fun!!!!!!!! I want to go to Cabo for Thanksgiving :(
ReplyDeleteWhy so annoyed love? Psht...drink more wine!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteUmm, so it definitely took me wayyy too long to post this b/c there were SOooo many typos. and this morning I had to come back and was scared to look. haha oh my
ReplyDeleteHa! posting while under the influence is way fun...but usually brutal to see the next day! That's why i LOVE the edit feature.
ReplyDelete:) Your trip looks like it was a blast!
You are crazy DB and this vacation makes me want to hang out with your family!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet post on my jobbidy blog!!! And why were you upset?! More vino helps that one!! XOXO! haha! For reals, hope everything is okay..
ReplyDeleteAnd good post, lovely! I kinda want to go to Cabo.. liiiiiike now. Or yesterday. *sigh*