11.23.2009

my funny dog

I am SOOooo behind in Google Blog Reader and OMG I have some funny stories from an AMAZING weekend. Sadly, though, weekend tales, etc. will have to wait until tomorrow when I have my camera cord. (A few photos are definitely necessary!!!).


In the meantime, here is this FUNNY VIDEO of my silly dog Bondi who on Friday at work discovered the PILATES BALL. I've been told it looks like he is "humping" the big blue ball... but I promise you, he's not!! He's just playing. Soccer is his favorite. This is a whole new world of fantastic-ness for Mr. Bondi...


8 comments:

  1. Bondi is so funny! Hayden (our yellow lab) would be all over it if it were just a bit smaller. She's single-minded when it comes to playing ball.

    Glad you had such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I think all our dogs did was chew on a ball and never give it back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, you get to bring Bondi to work??!! SO JEALOUS!!!
    I really want to bring Piri to work about now- It is getting COLD here and we usually leave her out all day, but I have been leaving her in the past few days..but I am gone for 10 hours. I have not seen any messes in the house...but that is a LONG time to hold it, right?!
    Bondi is so cute with that ball! Great activity for him! I have a pilates ball at home- I am going to see if Piri has any interest in it so she can get some energy out while trapped in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the craziest one minute video of Bondi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA! LOVE IT! That seriously had me giggling at my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silly Bondi! I am jealous you can bring him to work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bondi is absolutely adoreable!!! Can't wait until Louis figures out how to play with a ball :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha say.. whatcha sayyy?