11.01.2009

hello november

Hello NOVEMBER!

So November is the month of Thanksgiving, and on that note.. I am so thankful for my parents!!! Specifically, I am so blessed to live just minutes away from my parents, especially because they live in an amazing home on beautiful Lake Sammamish.

Here's a pic my mom snapped from their balcony ... "Mutual of Sammamish" or something :) How pretty is that????



So that's the view I get to enjoy when we have family dinners on Sundays, or afternoons on the boat in the summer. Which reminds me...

I remember last year on November 1st Joe and I went waterskiing/wakeboarding on Lake Sammamish. It was the last day my folks had their boat on the water so we wanted to take advantage - one last time for the "summer" :) except the only problem was it was raining and the water/air was DAMN COLD.

We had the glassy lake all to ourselves, and not gonna lie, it was pretty BAD ASS!! Nevermind that we were both BLUE afterwards and it took several glasses of wine in the hot tub to recover. It was an adventure. And I love an adventure...!!!

Anywayyyy, photos from this weekend coming soon. I would've loved to parade Bondi around in a sexy dog costume for Halloween, but he gives me this "please just kill me" look whenever we play dress up.

See?
(Bondi as a peasant / nun / devout Muslim)


OK, that's all for now. Weekend tales to come.

PS- I just installed internet in my apartment. I can't decide if this is a good thing. I am in front of a computer all day long for work, so I really don't need to stare at a screen (except maybe the TV for Grey's Anatomy / Private Practice / Daily Show) when I get home. However, I'm sure blogging at So Say I is not in my job description. Hmmm...

6 comments:

  1. So Say I is only good times and loving the posts lady!!!

    ** any new news with the antibiotics?!?! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Internet in the apt will be your downfall! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha....poor Bondi! Love his costume though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great view!
    How is your thumb??

    ReplyDelete
  5. My photography is making it big time now :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha say.. whatcha sayyy?