11.17.2009

tuesday WTF truthisms

Just got an e-mail from my friend Carly. Mass emails are sometimes entertaining, but wow. This one is FUNNY!!! And I just had to share with y'all.

Now I don't know if Carly came up with these or just passed it on, but these little random thoughts / WTF moments are SO TRUE!!!

Here goes:

Here are some random thoughts that have crossed everyone's mind at some point in time and i felt the need to finally share my WTF moments with you all ;)

1. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

2. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

3. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.

4. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

5. There is a great need for sarcasm font.

6. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.

7. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

8. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

9. I TOTALLY take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

10. Was learning cursive really necessary?

11. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this ever.

12. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front.

13. Bad decisions make good stories.

14. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

15. You never know when it will strike,  but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

11 comments:

  1. I so used to know how to fold a fitted sheet. I worked at my ex's family laundromat in college.

    Funny stuff, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that last one...so, so, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think number 13 could be the theme of my life! ha.
    And, number 2. I used to have 3 "Do Not Answers" in my phone from people I gave my number to when I was drunk. This was in college days of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so true...I feel like my life just was summed up by a forward email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hubs always knows when he's won cuz I wear sheepish all over my face. So annoying. ah ha. And I'm going to be 31 in a few days and have yet to master folding a fitted sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every one of these.
    People I don't want to talk to I enter into my phone as DO NOT ANSWER.
    I have had a few friends mad at me when I was being sarcastic on email and they didn't get it.
    Ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would pay good money for a sarcasm font!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha.. "pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood" hahahah! So true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha, love these. 1. i especially hate this one. i think you and i both do. 3. ...or my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cute! Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha say.. whatcha sayyy?