Supportive girlfriend (that's me) response - Only to yakima?? Shit u got like 8hrs left haha. Are you being a good DJ? Sorry I forgot to give u my 'whatcha say' CD to play on repeat..
Joe - :) its all for the best
Me - of course it is..
I just thought that was funny.
Background - I've been subjecting Joe to Jason Derulo's "Whatcha Say" on repeat whenever we're in the car. (I know this is not healthy. I must get over this obsession and plan to do so by listening to it non-stop until I no longer like the song). Joe tried to change the song last night, I think the third time around, so I quickly interjected with a conversation about the 'meaning' of the song ... for reals, though, it's about a girl trying to decide whether to stay with her guy who has cheated on her. Good distraction technique, I thought.
Anyway, so I'm sitting in my apartment with Bondi right now, debating going out or going to have a "slumber party" at my parent's house... my mom likes "slumber parties" :-) I just uploaded a butt load of photos on Facebook dating back to
Here's me with my sister McKenzie before the Seahawks game a month or so back... if I remember correctly, it was the game Arizona stomped all over us... Final score 3-27. Funny story about that morning, but it's not mine to share... Kenz? :-)
Speaking of the SeaChickensHawks, apparently if we win this Sunday against the Cardinals (not likely - see above), we will be only one game back from the division title in the NFC West.. with a losing record! Apparently our division blows nutz.
Here's a pic from last weekend when I first committed the great cardinal sin of combining navy blue and black. I deliberated over this for quite some time, but really it was just too damn cold out not to wear leggings, so - against my better judgment - I walked out of the apartment wearing this:
I figured it was okay because the shoes totally rock : - ) They did not, however, rock at 1:00 AM when I was walking home. After a night out with the girls, I decided it was time.to.find.Joe. Made this decision rather abruptly and did not wait for a cab.. instead walked the twelve miles blocks from south of downtown to Belltown. It was time to go home and I did NOT want to wear my damn heels anymore. Joe insisted that I leave them on. Argument ensued... apparently long enough (2 more blocks to the apartment!) for us to make it home. So I concede, Joe won.
And.... Last night Joe & I went to meet a our friends Zach and Ashley at Vons in Seattle. They have an awesome Wheel-of-Fortune style wheel that you get to spin every half hour to determine the Happy Hour special. When we showed up it was $5 Jameson shots (pass!), but Ashley got lucky and landed on $2 Sessions (yes please!). So I'm no fashionista... but I've been a bit weary of this new plaid trend.. finally caved and bought this shirt on sale. Thoughts?
Anywayy as it turns out I AM going out tonight. Like right meow. So ta-ta.. and TGIF!!!










I totally got your text series! I LOVE that song!!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes were awesome & I understand what you mean about the end of the night. I have some shoes that are fabulous, but only LOOK fabulous & feel awful. What am I doing to my feet??
Those shoes are amazing!! I wear black with blue...haha, I didn't know that was bad!! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fun night out!!
I used to totally agree with you on the navy and black....however, the color combo is really in! I am not that hip but my friends are and they give the go ahead. Even though I shutter when I dress in navy and black.
ReplyDeleteI listen to songs over and over as well. I eventually get so sick of them I never want to hear them again.
And I would have so made fun of my BF is he was driving that far.
nice blog!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the navy and black -- your combo looks great. Those shoes truly are amazing.
ReplyDeleteI left you something on my blog! :))
ReplyDeleteI think the right combo of black and blue is fine... you pulled it off great!!
ReplyDelete