11.12.2009

oh geez... and cheese!

Oh Geez!!

When I got to work today, I realized that I have a HUGE HOLE in the crotch/inner thigh of my pants!! We're talking 3" large. OMG!!! All I have to say is... THANK GOD I'm wearing underwear :-)

How could I not notice this? My job is not customer facing so I don't often 'dress up' much for work. Today, I am wearing black yoga pants, a plain white tee (gangsta!) and a hooded red sweatshirt with Uggs. Very comfy! 

So you could say we have a pretty lax dress code... but umm, I think full crotch coverage is still a requirement. 

So today has been very awkward. Since I didn't have a change of clothes (except my cross-fit spandex shorts, though I debated whether those would be more appropriate!), I have been carefully waddling around the office, taking very.short.steps.

AWKWARD.



Everyone here probably just thinks I have a giant poopy in my pants. Wonderful!!!

Moving on...CHEESE! is certainly one of my favorite food groups and my biggest weakness. I love me some sharp aged cheddar!

Anywayyy, Miss MCW at Saving the Best for Last... (Fingers Crossed) is hosting a:
CHEESE GIVEAWAY!!!
OMG I would sooo take cheese over some monogram shit any day. Just sayin'....

So head over to Saving the Best for Last and check it out. Contest ends Wednesday, November 18.

9 comments:

  1. You are hilarious!!!! I seriously am cracking up laughing. I'm glad you had on undies! I hope you win the cheese :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! And that is hysterical. A few weeks ago I was getting ready to give a presentation and my co-worker pointed out a huge rip in my pants. I had to walk out of the room sideways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl...I am rolling here! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha seirously??
    -Mckenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staples. On the first day of a new job, many years ago, I split the seat of my pants. Going home was not an option. I stapled the split together and no one was the wiser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah. my yoga pants always get holes in the crotch! I figured because my large thighs rub together so much. I noticed I had a pair on last week with a big hole...and sometimes I dont like to wear undies with yoga pants ...and ya...I just kept my legs closed and didn't do any leg work at the gym that day! I am eating Goat cheese right now. Plain. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awful! And so funny!!! My workout pants always get little holes in them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shirt! And that cheese is mine. LOL.

    Thanks for stopping by. I do know about Movember. Husband just got the go ahead that he can grow one but he is starting over. I have to post his donation site Monday. I Just posted a preview! ahah.

    Cannot wait to read more of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahahahaha....I am laughing so hard right now. The split crotch thing is so something that would happen to me. Sounds like you handled it beautifully :) hahahahahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha say.. whatcha sayyy?